The passionate hiker

The passionate hiker
Early days in the outdoors

Sunday, May 4, 2014

......and Far Away!!

A Change of Scene

Just a note to my millions of followers (or to my follower...... if I have one??):

The Passionate Hiker now resides a long way East of the Canadian Rockies.  But this doesn't mean that he will no longer be hiking passionately across the Canadian landscape.  Stand by for future tales of adventure on the hiking trails of Eastern Ontario and beyond.

Here is my first new-found friend, who met me on a lonely side road yesterday.  He (or she) measured about a foot from front to back:


There is plenty of beautiful country just outside my front door as these three pictures will show:

Daffodils blooming all around




Perth, Ontario
The River Tay as it surges through Stewart Park in Perth

















More to come once I have settled in.

The Passionate Hiker
May 4th, 2014

No comments: