The passionate hiker

The passionate hiker
Early days in the outdoors

Monday, May 10, 2021

SERENGETI: DAY 10: MISSION COMPLETE

 SERENGETI: DAY 10:  MISSION COMPLETE


This morning I completed my Serengeti Challenge, with a short trip to cross the finish line, on a glorious sunny spring morning.  Achieving 140 km over ten days was not as simple as some may imagine.  But what drove me forward was the inspiration of those who are making such a difference to many lives through Project TEMBO.  Congratulations to all of you.

The Passionate Hiker

Final day pictures below, showing my own town as I biked the last few kilometres to the end of my journey:









Today's journey:   3.4 km

Progress to date:  140.0 km

To go:  0.0 km

3 comments:

Melissamclark said...

Thank you for your participation. Your dedication will help to make a huge difference in the life of women and girls in northern Tanzania.

John Mc said...

Well done. You are certainly not giving up on your outdoor adventures

The Passionate Hiker said...

Thanks John - this was an inspiring challenge.